[VIDEO] 6 Things I Learned From Ryan Leslie
I had the opportunity to interview Ryan Leslie, acclaimed music producer and tech entrepreneur at the Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit. Ryan was fresh off the 'Intersection of Music & Entertainment' panel dropping gems about audience development and how using data wisely is critical to business success.
I didn't realize how long the video was, a whopping 8 min until I was typing time-stamps for those that want to get to the nitty gritty! I do however suggest you do watch until the end, because Ryan Leslie gave his perspective on a range of topics from how he uses data to influence content and creativity, to which rappers are leveraging the digital marketplace most effectively, I asked him for 5 but he could only name 3. Ryan also shared his ideas on how tech companies can close the diversity gap.
1. Which brands are pushing the envelope when it comes to brand awareness @ 2:18
2. Why creating priceless experiences is the only option @ 3:13
3. Saying YES to non-traditional @ 3:55
4. How can startups close the diversity gap @ 5:30
5. Top rappers KILLING it with digital marketing / brand awareness @ 7:28
6. Ryan shares his phone number - do send him a text!
Learn More Below...